Thursday, April 3, 2014

Viva Vantage Paper Towel Review + VLOG Demo #TeamVivaVantage #Breakup4Better

Having 2 girls ages 3 and 5, we use A LOT of paper towels everyday. I grew up with my mom using rags for cleaning up but I find that it takes more work and time when I use rags rather than paper towels so I always opt in for the latter.

I admit I always buy paper towels which are on sale. Often times, I would buy the cheapest one available so as "to save money". Hey, I only use it to clean up messes and spills so why do I have to buy an expensive one right?



So when Crowdtap sent me 4 rolls (1 for me and 3 rolls to give away to friends and family) of the New Viva Vantage V-Flex Weave paper towels, I was excited because I get to try a new brand of paper towel. :)

I had the perfect opportunity to try it since my daughters made a pool out of our bathroom sink. AGAIN. I usually use about 3 to 5 sheets of my go-to cheaper paper towels to clean up their "mini pool". :)

I captured the Viva Vantage V-Flex Weave in action so enjoy the video below. :)


First of all, I am so impressed by how absorbent the Viva Vantage Paper Towel is. I only had to use 2 sheets to clean up the "pool" my daughters made on our bathroom sink. It didn't tear up even if it was soaked with water already AND the good part, it didn't drip! The usual paper towel I use DRIPS when it's soaked already but the Viva Vantage Paper Towel didn't! :)

The design of the Viva Vantage Paper Towel is very simple. Just these small diamond-shaped pattern which makes it stretchable. I do like the pretty designs of some paper towels and I admit it makes me want to buy them more BUT I also believe simplicity is pretty. :) Although it's not eye-catching, it definitely does the job better. :)

After trying the Viva Vantage Paper Towel, I can definitely say I would think twice whether I'll choose my cheaper, go-to paper towel or choose the Viva Vantage Paper Towel because even if it's a bit pricier, I did use less sheets when I cleaned up my 2 daughters' mess. :)


DISCLAIMER:  I am a member of Crowdtap and have received a complimentary free Viva Vantage V-Flex Weave Paper Towel to try and review however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. I was not required to do a blog review. No other form of compensation was received. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment