Monday, April 14, 2014

SURPAHS Ultra-Thin Tempered Glass Digital Kitchen Scale Review


Honestly, I haven't really owned my own kitchen scale before. Yes I have been TRYING to control my food intake to lose weight and I TRY to follow the serving size on food packaging but I base it on pure self-measurement.

So what is self-measurement? Well it's simple. For example the packaging says serving size is 5 grams but the whole package is 15 grams, I divide the contents by 3 to make each serving 5 grams. :)

When Surpahs offered me to try their Ultra-Thin Tempered Glass Digital Kitchen Scale, I was super psyched because this is the first time I'll be owning my own digital kitchen scale. :) Now I feel I'll be able to control and see what I eat more precisely. :)

The Surpahs Ultra-Thin Tempered Glass Digital Kitchen Scale is very light and portable. It is made of tempered glass and is very thin.

I weighed the first thing I saw at home and that was an avocado. :) I like the super sensitive on/off button (on the right side of the display screen) because it's very easy to turn the digital kitchen scale on and off. It also shuts off automatically if ever I forget to turn it off manually which I tend to do most of the time. :)


I also like that with a simple push of the "Unit" button (on the left side of the display screen), I can change the unit into pounds (lb.oz.), fluid ounce (fl.oz.), milliliter (ml) and grams (g). It uses a 1xCR2032 lithium battery but no worries, it's included already. :)

The maximum weight capacity it can measure is 11 lbs / 5.5kg which is nice for its size. The tempered glass is very easy to clean. It also has a 2-year manufacturer warranty! :)

If you'd like to learn more about the Surpahs Ultra-Thin Tempered Glass Digital Kitchen Scale, you can visit their Website or their pages on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Google+. You can also purchase it for $19.98 on Amazon.

DISCLAIMER: I have received a free Surpahs Ultra-Thin Tempered Glass Digital Kitchen Scale to try and review however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I only recommend products I think are worth sharing. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.  

No comments:

Post a Comment