Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Tone Petal Soft with Pink Peony & Rose Oil BodY Wash Review #GotItFree

 

I love body washes and I admit, I have an addiction to them! Whenever I see something new on the shelves, I just need to buy and try it.

Although I usually skip on the powerful flowery scents, I accepted to be on a BzzCampaign for the New Tone Petal Soft with Pink Peony and Rose Oil Body Wash because I was intrigued by the pink color and the design of the bottle. :)


When I received the package, the first thing I did when I opened it was to smell the New! Tone Petal Soft Pink Peony Body Wash. I was glad it smells nice. It has a delicate flowery scent which reminds me of peonies - thus the scent of the body wash. The scent is not overpowering which is also nice.

The light pink color of the Tone Petal Soft body wash goes well with the design and color of the bottle. I only needed a small amount of the body wash to bring it into a nice lather and it was fairly easy to rinse off. I'm glad there was no slippery/slimy feeling after rinsing it off.

After I used it, I can smell the soft, faint scent of the Tone Petal Body Wash on my skin. It's very subtle and it lingered for quite some time. I like that in a body wash. It is also infused with Vitamin E Although it didn't make my skin dry, it didn't moisturize enough to skip on my lotion. :)

I saw this Tone Ocean Therapy with Deep Sea Extracts and Pearl Essence at Target and wasn't able to contain myself from buying it. I will make a separate review for it since it's a different scent. It's part of the whole line of Tone moisturizing body washes. Here is their whole line of Tone's body washes:

  • New! Petal Soft with Pink Peony & Rose Oil
  • Mango Splash with Cocoa Butter
  • Daily Detox with White Clay & Pink Jasmine
  • Soothing Oatmeal with Shea Butter
  • Ocean Therapy with Deep Sea Extracts & Pearl Essence
  • Fruit Peel® with Alpha-Hydroxy Fruit Acids
I am excited to try the other scents as well. :) If you're interested in becoming a BzzAgent, you can join and become one on bzzagent.com.

You can also find Tone on Facebook and on their website. :)

 DISCLOSURE: I am a member of BzzAgent and I have received an 18 Fl.Oz. Tone Petal Soft with Pink Peony and Rose Oil Body Wash to try and review however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. I only recommend products I think are worth sharing. No other form of compensation was received. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.


No comments:

Post a Comment