Monday, May 26, 2014

Guest: Teach My Kit Prize Pack 6/15 US



DISCLAIMER: This is a review made by Kelly's Thoughts on Things. mygreatfinds is not responsible for prize fulfillment. If you have any questions, please contact Kelly's Thoughts on Things blog. :)  
    
TeachMyLogoWithTagWith Summer fast approaching and school ending, I know there are parents out there that want to help their children retain all the knowledge they have learned in school. Maybe your a home school parent and your always looking for the right teaching materials or maybe you have a baby, toddler or a preschooler that you want to start teaching them at home. Teach My is a wonderful educational company that offers learning materials for babies through preschool aged children.  

Teach My has a kit that will fit most young children. Each Teach My kit is different for each age group, Teach My Baby 6+ months, Teach My Toddler 18 months+ and Teach My Preschooler 3+. I love Teach My Learning kits and with summer coming I will be able to keep my niece and nephew busy teaching them with these New Teach My kits.   toysruslogo    
The Best thing is that you can get the new Teach My Learning Sets at Toys R Us Stores Nationwide. Find stores HERE. The sets are:   TeachMyBabyAnimalBabiesSKU0024  
Teach My Baby Animal Babies introduces babies to 8 animals and their babies. Using a coordinated board book, play mat and 8 animal play pieces, babies can learn all about animals and their young.   Teach-My-Toddler-Continents-Animals-sku0025    
Teach My Toddler Continents and Animals introduces your toddler to 7 continents of the world and 21 animals that live on those continents. Using a coordinated book, puzzle-within-a-puzzle and matching flashcards, toddlers can discover more about the world they live in.   TeachMyPreschoolerTheSolarSystem0022    
\Teach My Preschooler The Solar System introduces your child to the basics of The Solar System. Using a coordinated book, puzzle, poster and flashcards, Teach My showcases the sun and nine planets that rotate around the sun, including Pluto, The Dwarf Planet.   TeachMyPreschoolerTimeSKU0023
Teach My Preschooler The Time introduces preschoolers to hours, minutes, analog time, digital time and time vocabulary. Using a wipe-off teaching clock, book and digital time maker, preschoolers can master telling the time quickly!   All the sets encompass everything you need to teach your children in these various age ranges. The basic tools for each include flashcards, books, visual aids, puzzles, and charts. If you are looking for a great learning tool to teach babies, toddler, or a great asset for learning for preschoolers, look no further than Teach My sets! You won't regret purchasing these wonderful kits. Head on over and check out Teach My. Parents can now head to their nearest Toys R Us to purchase these new Teach My kits. Connect with Teach My on Facebook and Twitter. Giveaway: One lucky winner can take home 1 of each of the new sets, so 4 in total valued at $59.00. Open to USA & Canada.    

8 comments:

  1. The ability to learn different subject matters at various ages

    ReplyDelete
  2. Parents interaction with their children to teach them at a young age.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It teaches at an age appropriate level

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the variety of things offered and that it gives you everything you need as a parent to teach your little one- plus it looks really cute and fun at the same time. kellythompson747@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the kits, they are great for age appropriate learning. I think having fun while learning is so important.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great kits, Parent are your first teachers

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like that its a parent/child activity. Time spent together is always great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that it has everything you need in one kit!
    Mandinav (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete