Friday, May 2, 2014

Adovia Dead Sea Mud Soap Bar Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
I've had trouble with acne since puberty. Before, I get these little dots all over my face and about 3 to 4 big acnes. Now my acne became less problematic but I still get about 2 to 3 BIG acnes at the same spot on that time of the month.

I did a review of the Adovia Dead Sea Mud Mask before and it works great on my skin and helped with my acne. You can read my review here.

Recently, Adovia sent me their Dead Sea Mud Soap to try and I was excited to try it because it was perfect to use together with my Adovia Dead Sea Mud Mask.


The Adovia Dead Sea Mud Soap contains a unique combination of Dead Sea minerals derived from Dead Sea Mud. This effective mud soap removes dirt and cleanses your skin, while simultaneously infusing it with minerals essential to keeping your skin hydrated and moisturized. It is also enriched with century old Dead Sea mud, leaving your skin cleansed and nourished.

Using the Adovia Dead Sea Mud Soap will:
- Remove dirt and cleanse your skin, while simultaneously infusing it with minerals essential to keeping your skin hydrated and moisturized.
- Leave your skin cleansed and nourished because it is enriched with century old Dead Sea mud.
- Help in relieving acne.

The color of the Adovia Dead Sea Mud Soap is similar to the color of the Dead Sea Mud Mask I received before. It doesn't have any fragrance at all and unlike other facial cleansers that foams and lathers when used, the Adovia Dead Sea Mud Soap doesn't form any foams or lather much at all.

I've been using the Adovia Dead Sea Mud Soap twice a day for more than a week now and the first time I used it, I like the feeling after using it because my face felt squeaky clean. I didn't get any break-outs and it didn't dry my face up. I also have an oily skin type and I noticed that using the Adovia Dead Sea Mud Soap helped in making my face less oily. I have 2 acnes at the moment because my time of the month is almost up but I noticed that it's not getting as BIG as my previous acnes.

I'm not sure if it's relevant but I also noticed that even if I've been using it twice a day for more than a week now, the Adovia Dead Sea Mud soap bar haven't become "gooe-y" or "melted" yet. Other bar soaps I've used becomes gooe-y and soft after several times of usage but the Adovia Dead Sea Mud Soap still retains it's original shape and guess what? The Adovia engraving on the soap is still there!

I love the Adovia Dead Sea Mud Soap. It really works great for my skin and it's a perfect combination with my Adovia Dead Sea Mud Mask. :)

Visit Cleopatra's Choice website to learn more about their products. You can also visit their Facebook and Twitter page.

You can buy the Adovia Dead Sea Mud Soap Bar on Amazon for $11.

DISCLAIMER: I received an Adovia Dead Sea Mud Soap Bar product to try however, all opinions are honest and own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

22 comments:

  1. I love dead sea mud. It makes my skin feel so cleansed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! They're really nice for my skin. :)

      Delete
  2. I like that it doesn't lather. Usually manufacturers get soaps, shampoos, etc., to lather by adding harsh chemicals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Before, I buy the ones that lather (because I thought the more lather the cleaner it is) but ever since I noticed that the less lather, the better for me, I don't base my shampoo, soaps and body was on how much they lather. :)

      Delete
  3. As a teenager I never had acne, but now in my forties I struggle with moderate acne and I would love to give this a try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's fortunate of you! I struggled with acne during my teen years and until now, I still get them.

      Delete
  4. Since I was diagnosed with diabetes, I get all sorts of odd skin issues. Most people don't realize diabetic dermatitis is something diabetics deal with. (Dry, patchy spots, blisters, etc.) I'm always looking for any good skin products!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry to hear about that. I hope this works for you! :)

      Delete
  5. It looks really nice. I love unique soaps, creams, shampoos, etc!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like that dead sea mud is so good for your skin.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like that is contains healthy minerals.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I definitely like the fact that the soap doesn't go all messy & gooey after a few uses, too. I hate when that happens.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to check out their entire line, I think. I like the concept behind using Dead Sea mud.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I learned that it is enriched with century old Dead Sea mud.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, I usually don't have to deal with acne, at 49, but today I've got one! Arrgh! So, maybe this would help that!

    ReplyDelete
  12. After reading your review & the other comments, I really want to try this! I love trying new soaps, moisturizers, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the fact that you can cleanse your skin and hydrate and moisturize all with one product.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have heard so much about dead sea mud and would love to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I never tried a soap like this, but it would be nice to have softer skin from using this. It seems great to try.
    twinkle at optonline dot net

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have heard a lot about dead sea mud and products that use this. It has great benefits for skin because of the minerals.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This soap really intrigues me. I'd love to visit the Dead Sea & cover myself in the mud like they do when visiting there!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think I need to look this company up & check out their Dead Sea Mask, too. I love using masks, too.

    ReplyDelete