Sunday, May 25, 2014

InstaNatural Hyaluronic Acid Serum with Vitamin C, Vitamin E & Wild Crafted Green Tea Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I have an oily skin type but there are days when the sides of my nose and chin gets flaky and dry. It may be due to the acne spot treatment I use which makes these parts of my face dry and I don't really like it when that happens.

When InstaNatural sent me their Hyaluronic Acid Serum with Vitamin C, Vitamin E & Wild Crafted Green Tea, I was super glad to try it because it was one of those times when my face has become "dry".

Before going into my review, what is InstaNatural's Hyaluronic Acid and what does it really do?

- Reduces appearances of dark circles & puffiness
- Uses the highest concentration of pharmaceutical HA
- World's Most Expensive Brands Use The Same HA
- Smooths Texture, Diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Extremely Moisturizing While Plumping Up The Skin - Formulated with the highest concentration of pharmaceutical HA - Cruelty Free, No Animal Testing

And how is InstaNatural Hyaluronic Acid Serum with Vitamin C, Vitamin E & Wild Crafted Green Tea differ from other serums?

•  Has the perfect mix of Hyaluronic acid with Vitamin C + E + Wild Crafted Green Tea & Countless other Anti-Oxidants.
• These antioxidants provide extra hydration and help with dryness, flakiness, patchiness and unevenness.
• They also increase the firmness and strength of skin improving the skin's texture and color.
• USA Made in FDA certified facility only.

When I received the InstaNatural Hyaluronic Acid w/ Vitamin C, VitamiN E and Green Tea, I can't help notice that instead of a medicine dropper, it comes in a dark blue bottle with a pump. I usually prefer the medicine dropper since I can control the amount I want to use which is about 4 to 5 drops. When I tried the InstaNatural pump, I was glad since it dispensed a similar amount to when I use a dropper.
I also realized that they used a pump instead of a dropper because the consistency of the InstaNatural Hyaluronic Acid is thicker than the serum I'm currently using and now that I think about it, it's similar to the consistency of a hand sanitizer. It is clear and colorless and actually smells nice. It has a bit of a flowery and fresh scent.

The InstaNatural Hyaluronic Acid Serum absorbs very quickly.  I saw instant relief to my dry, flaky skin. I am also glad that I didn't have any skin reactions or break-outs after using it. I also saw an improvement to my skin after several days of using it. It's a great moisturizer and effective.

You can buy the InstaNatural Hyaluronic Acid Serum with Vitamin C, Vitamin E & Wild Crafted Green Tea on Amazon for $16.95 for a 2 fl.oz. bottle.

DISCLAIMER: I am a member of Tomoson and I have received a bottle of InstaNatural  Hyaluronic Acid Serum to try however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I only recommend products I think are worth sharing. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. I love the sound of this. I am not sure what the differences are in the types of serums for Vitamin C but I heard this is great for aging skin. Great review of all the reasons why this is so!!

    ReplyDelete