Thursday, May 1, 2014

InstaNatural 100% Pure Rosehip Seed Oil + Vitamin C Serum Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
I've tried 2 products from InstaNatural before and I loved them both. Now, I'm excited because InstaNatural sent me 2 new products to try.

InstaNatural sent me their 100% Pure Rosehip Seed Oil and their Vitamin C Serum to try. I've been using both products for a week now.

I'm actually a fan of Vitamin C Serums because I've proven to myself that they really work but this is the first time I've heard of 100% Pure Rosehip Seed Oil and the first time I'll use it.


The first product they sent me was the InstaNatural 100% Pure Rosehip Seed Oil.

The InstaNatural 100% Pure Rosehip Seed Oil came in a big 4 oz. dark blue bottle. It is made from 100% pure Certified Organic Rosehip Seed Oil and nothing else. Can you believe that? No other ingredients included which is nice because there are no fillers included on this product. It's also USDA Certified Organic and it's naturally rich in essential fatty acids (Omega 3, 6, 9) and antioxidants (Vitamin A and Vitamin C).

I researched more about Pure Rosehip Seed Oil and I found out that it has the following benefits when used:

- It reduces damage caused to skin due to sun-exposure
- It helps with dryness, roughness and more
- It decreases old and hardened scars and diminishes the appearance of marks, including acne scars,   burn scars, dark spots and stretch marks.
- It nourishes the skin deeply to make the skin smoother and more even.
- It helps in having a shinier hair and used to help in nail care.


The InstaNatural 100% Pure Rosehip Seed Oil has a dark yellow color and absorbs quickly. I also didn't have any skin reactions to it. The scent is subtle and reminded me of something nutty/fish-y. I didn't really like the smell but it goes away after a few minutes of application. :) Because I only need 3 drops of rosehip seed oil for my tummy and 2 drops for my hands, the bottle is meant to be refrigerated to extend the life of the Rosehip Seed Oil. I can tell this big bottle will last a long time. :)

I have a LOT of stretch marks on my tummy because of my 2 pregnancies and although they've lightened already, they're still there and still visible. I've been using the InstaNatural Pure Rosehip Seed Oil for a week now and although I haven't seen any noticeable change in the appearance of my stretchmarks, the skin on my tummy, which is usually dry and looks rough before, looks healthier and better now.

I also used this on my nails and hands because my cuticles have been dry for days and it provided instant relief to my dry cuticles. My hands looked and felt softer as well.

I will continue using this on my stretch marks to see if it'll work and give an update on how it goes. :)

You can find the InstaNatural 100% Pure Rosehip Seed Oil on Amazon for $23.97 a bottle. They offer a 100-day 100% Money-back guarantee so I think it's a great time to try it. :)


The second product I received was the InstaNatural Vitamin C Serum.

As you all know, I am now a fan of Vitamin C Serums and I have tried several Vitamin C Serums and all of them works great for me. The Vitamin C Serum lightened my acne scars and dark spots, it made my face look clearer and brighter and it improved my skin a lot.

The InstaNatural Vitamin C Serum has 20% Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Hyaluronic Acide, Ferulic Acid and Organic Aloe. Other Vitamin C Serums I've tried only has the 20% Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Hyaluronic Acid. The InstaNatural Vitamin C Serum has 2 additional ingredients which is the Ferulic Acid and the Organic Aloe.

I researched a bit more on what these additional ingredients do and here's a little something about them:

Ferulic acid is extracted from plants and is one of the most powerful natural anti-oxidant. It's also known to be an extender for anti-oxidants so combining this with 20% Vitamin C Serum (which is highly oxidative) will make the extracted vitamin C more stabilized. It also enhances the Vitamin C and E to be more effective.


I didn't find anything about Organic Aloe but Aloe Vera in general treats sunburn, can be used as a moisturizer, treats acne and it is anti-aging.


I swapped in the InstaNatural Vitamin C Serum to the other brand I was using. I've been using this for 7 days now and I am glad that it didn't cause me any break-outs. The scent is very subtle and smells a bit tangy/fruity. The dropper helps a lot because I can moderate the amount of drops I need to use better. I only need 5 drops for my whole face and neck and it absorbs very quickly. It works great and my skin feels fresh and clean every time. I use it once daily in the morning after I wash my face. :) For my skin type, which is oily, I don't really use a moisturizer after using the Vitamin C Serum.

Right now, you can use the code MEYEINSC on checkout at InstaNatural's Amazon page and you'll get the bottle of Vitamin C Serum for only $8.95! :) Plus, they offer a 100% 90-day money back guarantee on their Vitamin C Serum! Hurry because this is a limited time offer so grab your chance to try their Vitamin C Serum.

 DISCLAIMER: I am a member of Tomoson and I have received a bottle of InstaNatural Rosehip Seed Oil and Vitamin C Serum to try however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I only recommend products I think are worth sharing. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment