Thursday, May 15, 2014

Listerine #21daychallenge from Crowdtap Review

I was invited to be part of Crowdtap's Listerine #21daychallenge and I was super excited to try it. I received 2 free bottles of the Listerine Cool Mint and I gave the other one to hubby since he uses mouth wash as well.

The first time I used it, the taste is a bit strong while I swish it inside my mouth and my tongue burned a bit but the taste left in my mouth a few seconds after I spit it out is actually nice. It has gotten better everyday I use it maybe because my mouth got used to the taste of the mouth wash. :) I also like that it gives my mouth a cleaner feeling that I didn't feel when I just brush my teeth. I also like the fresh breath I get after using the Listerine Mouthwash.

After using the Listerine Cool Mint Mouth Wash for 21 days, I can definitely say that going back to brushing alone would be a no-no for me. I love my Listerine Cool Mint Mouth Wash and thank you to Crowdtap for inviting me to be on the #21daychallenge.

DISCLAIMER:  I am a member of Crowdtap and have received a complimentary free 2 bottles of Listerine Cool Mint Mouth Wash to try and review however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. I was not required to do a blog review. No other form of compensation was received. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment