Sunday, May 4, 2014

MIRA Digital Kitchen Scale Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
I was recently sent a MIRA Touch Professional Digital Kitchen Scale and I've recently learned that owning a kitchen scale is essential specially when I want to accurately measure and control my food portion.

The MIRA Digital Kitchen Scale has a tempered glass which is 4 times stronger than a normal glass. It has a large easy-to-read back lit LCD display which displays weights in pounds (lbs.), kilograms (kg) and ounces (lb.oz, kg.g, and fl.oz.ml). It also has a TARE function which ignores the weight of the plate or dish; weighing only the food on the plate.

It has a very slim profile which fits perfectly in small spaces. It can measure weight accurately from 0.1 oz. to 11 lbs. It has a 2-year warranty and uses 4 x AAA battery which is included when you purchase the kitchen scale.



When I received the MIRA Digital Kitchen Scale, I was impressed by how slim it is. I can just store it upright against the wall in between our cereal boxes. It's also very light and the tempered glass is very easy to clean. I just need a slightly damp tissue paper and I can remove the residue on the glass.

The LCD display is also very big. I like that there are only 2 buttons on the scale which is the on/off button and the unit button which let me choose which kind of weight display I wanted. I also love that the battery is already included.

What I love most about the MIRA Digital Kitchen Scale is the TARE function. If I have something round to weigh, like an orange or an apple, or I needed to weigh something in powder form like sugar, I can put a bowl on the scale, turn it on then put the food on the bowl. It would only measure the weight of the food inside the bowl and would disregard the weight of the bowl. Neat huh? :)

The MIRA Digital Kitchen Scale is also very accurate. I tried weighing the an apple for a couple of times and it gave me the same weight. :)

You can buy the MIRA Digital Kitchen Scale on Amazon for $21.95. It has a 2-year manufacturer's warranty

DISCLAIMER: I am a member of Tomoson and I have received a MIRA Digital Kitchen Scale to try however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I only recommend products I think are worth sharing. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment