Monday, May 26, 2014

iPurify Colon Cleanse Dietary Supplement Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I do a colon cleanse once in a while because I am usually constipated so I do it to eliminate waste and toxins in my body. When iPurify contacted me to try their Colon Cleanse, I accepted it since it's been a while since I last took a colon cleanse supplement.

The iPurify Colon Cleanse is a dietary supplement which promotes weight loss* eliminates waste and toxins* and supports the digestive system health*. It contains a formula to promote weight loss by eliminating waste and toxins and support digestive system health that is safe and effective for men and women.*

Legal Disclaimer
*This product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

Directions
As an addition to the diet, adults take two (2) capsules with water after a meal in the evening as a dietary supplement, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.

Ingredients
Vitamin C, Vitamin D, B-1, B-2, B-3, B-6, Folic Acid, Pantothenic Acid, Calcium
Fiber Herbal Blend: Senna Leaf, St. Johns Wort, Uva Ursi Leaf, Inulin, Psylium fiber
Thermagenic Blend: Guarana Seed Extract, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Ginger root
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate

Safety Information
This product contains caffeine and may affect blood pressure and/or heart conditions. Check with your doctor before using this product, if you have such conditions. If you are pregnant, nursing have any medical conditions, or taking medications, consult a healthcare professional before taking this product. Keep out of reach of children. Not intended for use by persons under 18. Keep this bottle tightly closed and store in a cool dry place. For nutritional use only. Do not use if safety seal is broken.



Since I've tried a couple of colon cleanse supplements before and I don't take any prescribed medications or have a health condition, I tried the iPurify Colon Cleanse Supplement.

*The next few sentences would be about the effect of the iPurify Colon Cleanse Supplement and my "poop" so if you have a weak stomach, please stop reading. :)*

The iPurify Colon Cleanse Supplement is effective. I didn't feel any cramps on my stomach when I needed to "go" which is good because I don't really like the cramping feeling. I also like it because my stomach didn't feel upset or weird. I only feel the need to "go" in the morning after breakfast and my "poop" would often be soft but not to the point of being watery. I do think this is because I am usually constipated so others may have a different experience.

If you're looking for a gentle yet effective Colon Cleanse Supplement, you can try the iPurify Colon Cleanse Dietary Supplement which is available on Amazon for $19.75 for a 60-ct. bottle.

DISCLAIMER: I am a member of Tomoson and I have received a bottle of iPurify Colon Cleanse 60-ct. bottle to try however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I only recommend products I think are worth sharing. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment