Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Gutsy Chewy Supplement (For that queasy, uneasy, refluxy feeling in your tummy) Review


I tend to over-eat specially when I like the food and the feeling of my tummy afterwards is often not good.

So what exactly is the Gutsy Chewy Supplement?

The Gutsy Chewy Supplements were invented by Dr. Doug Haghighi, and contain the perfect balance of apple cider vinegar, licorice extract, papaya extract and xylitol to help support your gut and oral health along with calcium and magnesium. These are all-natural, free of gluten and lactose, vegan friendly and made in the USA, making them a safe choice.

I was sent samples of the Gutsy Chewy in Wildberry and Citrus flavors. It wasn't long after I received the samples that I needed to try one. Oh I hate those BBQ wings!

I tried half of the wildberry flavor and half of the citrus flavor. They were easy to break into two since there is a line in the middle of the supplement. The 2 flavors have different tastes but I honestly like them both. The Citrus flavor is a bit sour and the Wildberry flavor is sweeter. The Gutsy Chewy Supplement is very fast-acting. I noticed a relief in my tummy about 15 minutes after I took in the supplement. What I didn't like was the powder-y feeling left in my tongue and throat after I took in 1 tablet. But hey, I'd rather have the powder-y feeling in my mouth rather than the queasy feeling in my tummy. :)

If you often get that queasy, uneasy, refluxy feeling, you should try the Gutsy Chewy Supplement. Just a reminder though, always check with your physician before starting any supplement product and
specifically Gutsy Products. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult your healthcare professional prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition. This product contains papaya and should not be used by people with a latex allergy. Keep out of reach of children.

You can visit the Gutsy Chewy website to learn more about their product. 

DISCLAIMER:  I am a member of momsmeet and have received Gutsy Chewy samples to try however, all opinions are honest and own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255. 

No comments:

Post a Comment