Thursday, May 22, 2014

Allons Danser! Let's Dance! French Learning Songs CD Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


Allons Danser! is a wonderful French learning CD by Whistlefritz. I played it while we're in the car and my 2 daughters who are 3 and 5 recognized the Le Vieux MacDonald (Old McDonald) and the La Tete, Les Epaules (Head Shoulders) song instantly when it played. They were fascinated with the language and asked me what it was. They also tried to sing along with the Old MacDonald song and tried singing it in French. They were so cute trying to say and copy the words. :)

The Allons Danser! CD have 20 songs included and every song is very catchy. I like that there is a lyrics page in French included and beside it is the English translation of each French word. I felt like I'm learning French as well. :)

Here is something about the CD:

Allons chanter! (Let’s sing!) Allons danser  (Let’s dance!) Apprenons le français  (Let’s learn French!) Get in the language-learning groove with this fun-filled collection of original tunes and beloved traditional favorites performed by internationally-acclaimed French artists Marie-Louise Desage and Didier Prossaird. From “Bonjour Les Amis” to “Au Revoir”, kids and adults will want to dance and sing along to these irresistible rhythms and catchy lyrics that introduce French words and phrases such as numbers (“Un, Deux et Trois”), parts of the body (“La Tête, Les Épaules/Head, Shoulders”) and children’s favorite topics (“Quand Je Serai Grand/When I’m Big” and “Y’a Pas de Fête Sans Gâteau/It’s Not a Party Without Cake.”) A rollicking rendition of “Le Vieux MacDonald (Old MacDonald)” puts a French twist on a beloved classic. Take the music and fun along with this French learning CD which makes learning French as easy as un, deux, trois!

 You can visit the Whistlefritz Website here.

DISCLAIMER: I am a member of Tomoson and I have received a Whistlefritz Allons Danser! CD to review however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I only recommend products I think are worth sharing. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment