Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
According to the InstaNatural website, here are the benfits of Emu Oil.
- Emu Oil benefits those who have dry skin and/or dry brittle hair.
- It can restore skin elasticity, which is helpful for stretch marks, acne and smoothing wrinkles.
- Great skin moisturizer because of its anti-inflammatory, hypo-allergenic, non-pore irritating properties.
- It is safe and gentle and would not irritate the skin or clog pores.
- Ideal for dry hair and scalp issues because of the fatty acids in emu oil which moisturizes hair and scalp.
Next, I tried the InstaNatural Emu Oil on my dry elbows and knees and they looked better with just 1 application. My elbows and knees are drier compared to my arms and legs so it is nice that it looked better with my 1st application.
If you'd like to know more about the InstaNatural 100% Emu Oil, you can visit their page here.
I am a member of Tomoson and I have received a bottle of InstaNatural 100% Pure Emu Oil to try
however, all opinions are honest and
my own and
are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I only recommend products I think are
worth sharing. I
am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.