Tuesday, May 13, 2014

InstaNatural 100% Pure Emu Oil For Skin & Hair Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
Have you heard about Emu Oil? Honestly, this is the first time I've heard it and since this is the first time I've heard about it, I researched more about what it is.

According to the InstaNatural website, here are the benfits of Emu Oil.

- Emu Oil benefits those who have dry skin and/or dry brittle hair.
- It can restore skin elasticity, which is helpful for stretch marks, acne and smoothing wrinkles.
- Great skin moisturizer because of its anti-inflammatory, hypo-allergenic, non-pore irritating properties.
- It is safe and gentle and would not irritate the skin or clog pores.
- Ideal for dry hair and scalp issues because of the fatty acids in emu oil which moisturizes hair and scalp.

When I received my InstaNatural Emu Oil, I was surprised with the size of the bottle. It's bigger than most of my other kind of serum bottles and instead of a dropper, it has a pump for dispensing the oil. I do prefer a dropper because I can control the amount of oil/serum I wanted. The pump for the InstaNatural Emu Oil dispenses more than the amount I would use so I just do a half pump. :)

The InstaNatural 100% Pure Emu Oil has a cloudy, whitish color. It is odorless and has an oily consistency. I tried it on my face, my arms and legs as well as my elbows and knees. Upon my application, it gives an oily feeling but it is quickly absorbed. The oily look and feeling doesn't last long. For my face, I only had to use half a pump of the dispenser. I have an oily skin type but using the InstaNatural 100% Pure Emu Oil didn't make my face oilier. I also didn't get any breakouts which is nice. :)

Next, I tried the InstaNatural Emu Oil on my dry elbows and knees and they looked better with just 1 application. My elbows and knees are drier compared to my arms and legs so it is nice that it looked better with my 1st application.

If you'd like to know more about the InstaNatural 100% Emu Oil, you can visit their page here.

DISCLAIMER: I am a member of Tomoson and I have received a bottle of InstaNatural 100% Pure Emu Oil to try however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I only recommend products I think are worth sharing. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment