Sunday, May 4, 2014

BioTerra Herbs Belch (Digestion) Dietary Supplement Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
I know it's not healthy but I tend to over-eat often and sometimes, I would get that bloated and sometimes painful feeling somewhere in my stomach and I'm not really sure if I wanted to burp it out or fart it out. Most of the time, I really try hard to burp it out but sometimes it would take a long while before that bloated feeling would go away.

When Bioterra Herbs sent me a sample of their "Belch" Digestion Dietary Supplement, I was kind of excited to try it since I really don't like the bloated feeling after over-eating.

Here is a little something about BioTerra Herbs and their Belch Dietary Supplement

ABOUT US
We are BioTerra Herbs! We are a brand spankin’ new (& awesome) herbal supplement company that focuses on natural, vegan and clean products with a dash of humor. We believe in honesty, eco-sustainability and unicorns; love our Mother Earth (and Aunt Mildred, too).

THE PRODUCT:
Let’s talk about that (not so) great experience after you indulge in an ever-so-pleasing, heavier-than-your-house meal sent from the gods. You know, that bloated “ughhh” feeling, like you’re a busted can of biscuits? Yep, we know it well, too. There’s no need for you to hire that forklift to roll yourself out of here (because, let’s be honest, walking is definitely out of the question). We’re here to relieve that uncomfortable episode of I-think-I-might-pop in a natural way.

-Reduces bloating and gas*
-Relieves stomach discomfort*

SO WHAT'S IN IT?
The Herb Deets...
Betelnut Palm (seed) - Latin name: Areca catechu.
Chinese Rhubarb (root & rhizome) - Latin name: Rheum palmatum.
Orange (young fruit) - Latin name: Citrus sinensis.
Sparganium (rhizome) - Latin name: Sparganium eurycarpum.
Zedoary (rhizome) - Latin name: Curcuma zedoaria.

Suggested Use: Take 2 capsules 10 minutes after a heavy meal as a dietary supplement. Can take up to 4 capsules within 24 hours, if needed.

Please check with health professionals before you try our products (especially if you are taking other medications). If you have any allergies related to these herbs or other plant families please be cautious! It is best to discontinue use if you observe unwanted effects or reactions.

*These statements have not be reviewed by the FDA, not intended to treat, cure or diagnose any conditions or diseases.


I put the BioTerra Belch Digestion Dietary Supplement when I over-indulged on BBQ pork ribs and rice last week. I took 2 capsules of the Bioterra Belch Digestion Dietary Supplement 10 minutes after I ate the BBQ Pork Ribs and I'm glad I didn't feel any bloating. I didn't feel any queasy feeling in my tummy either and I didn't get any side effects. I also didn't feel the need to burp a lot or fart a lot after my heavy meal.

I like that the BioTerra Belch Digestion Dietary Supplement is drug-free. I also like that it is in a vegetable capsule because for me, supplements in a vegetable capsule is easier for me to swallow.

You can learn more about the BoTerra Belch Digestion Dietary Supplement on their Facebook page. 

DISCLAIMER: I am a member of Tomoson and I have received a bottle of BioTerra Herbs Belch (Digestion) Dietary Supplement to try however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I only recommend products I think are worth sharing. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much as you have been willing to share information with us. We will forever admire all you have done here because you have made my work as easy as ABC. Health supplement

    ReplyDelete