There are 6 available colors for Sunlabz' Universal 2 in 1 Portable Power Bank. I chose the blue one this time. :) It arrived in a very nice box and packaging and the color is more on the baby blue side which I think is nice. The box has the Portable Power Bank and a USB cord.
- Unique 2 in 1 Design Combining a Wall Charger and a Power Bank that fits in the palm of your hand.
- Charges both it's own Power Bank Battery and your Device together either directly from a Wall Socket or from a USB Power Source.
- LED indicators display available Battery life of Power Bank.
- Wall Charger Spec: Input AC 100-240V~50/60Hz 0.15A | Output DC 5V-1A.
- Power Bank 3000 mAh Spec: Input: DC 5V-800mA | Output DC 5V-1A.
- Compatible with leading Smart Phones and Tablet Manufacturers - Built in power conservation technology eliminates power drain.
What did I like about the Sunlabz' Universal 2 in 1 Portable Power Bank?
- I like the color of the Power Bank as well as how cute it looks. It's really nice and refreshing for me.
- I like that I can charge it in 2 ways. By plugging it in a wall socket or by plugging it in my PC/Laptop.
- I like how small and portable it is. I can just put it in my bag and bring it without weighing my bag down.
- I like that it has a LED indicator so that I am aware of how much battery is left in the power bank.
- I like how it's effective in charging my phone and tablet when we're out and about.
- It's durable. I've charged and used it a lot of times already and it still works great.
So the next time we go on a long trip, I wouldn't have to worry about my daughters playing with my phone and tablet. With Sunlabz' Universal 2 in 1 Portable Power Bank, I have the extra battery charge I need when we're out in a place with no sockets. :)
HOW DO YOU MAKE SURE YOUR DEVICES DOESN'T LOSE POWER WHEN YOU'RE OUT ON A LONG TRIP?
You can purchase the Sunlabz Universal 2 in 1 Portable Power Bank by Sunlabz on Amazon for $17.99 with free shipping if you have Prime.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received a sample for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I tried personally and believe will be good for my readers. No other form of compensation was received. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.