Wednesday, December 10, 2014

25% Off Purex Available In Target's #Cartwheel Until 12/27! #coupon

PurexCartwheel.jpg

Do you use Cartwheel? I do! And I've saved a lot of $$ because most of the time, I can combine it with a manufacturer's and a Target coupon! :)

Right now until December 27, Purex Liquid Detergent has a 25% off Cartwheel Coupon! That's a stock-up price for me! Hurry and add the Cartwheel Coupon on your smartphone to claim it! :)

Don't have Cartwheel? Download it by searching for CARTWHEEL in your smartphone! :)


You can visit the Purex Website to learn more about their products.

DISCLAIMER: I am a Purex Insider and I am entered into a separate prize drawing for sharing the Purex Cartwheel Coupon Alert. No other form of compensation was received.

No comments:

Post a Comment