Sunday, December 14, 2014

Resource Natural Spring Water From #ModaVoxBox #refreshwithresource

#modavoxbox.jpg





As a member of Influenster, I get the chance to try different products for free if I qualify for their particular VoxBox. I recently received the ModaVoxBox and one of the products inside was the Resource Natural Spring Water.

The Resource Natural Spring Water is from a 100% Natural Spring Water with Naturally Occurring Electrolytes to give the nice, crisp and clean taste. The bottle used is made from 50% recycled plastic and is 100% recyclable. I wouldn't say that the Resource Water taste better than other bottled water because it wouldn't be fair to you. I would however comment on the 50% recycled plastic used in each bottle because there are millions of plastic bottles thrown away every year. I love how they use 50% recycled plastic in their bottles because that means they would help in keeping the environment a bit greener.

You can have the Resource Natural Spring Water delivered to your door HERE.

DISCLAIMER:  I am a member of Influenster and have received a complimentary free #ModaVoxBox to try and review. All opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment