Some of the features of the Bluetooth EXO Portable Wireless Speaker are:
WIRELESS- Bluetooth CSR 4.0 and NFC connectivity that will work anywhere directly from your smartphone, mp3, tablet or laptop up to 30 ft. Take your music with you and free yourself from any extra cables.
ENERGY EFFICIENT - With a 2000 mAH battery delivering up to 10 hours of non stop music and a full recharge time of at most 3 hours
OUTDOORS - IPX3 Water resistant (light rain) and dust / mild shock protection make it a great choice for your outdoors adventures.
After trying out the Bluetooth EXO Portable Wireless Speaker, here is a short summary of what I liked about this speaker.
- the speaker looks so nice and cute. It's stylish and the color is very nice and vibrant.
- the sound quality is so nice. The bass is nice and the maximum volume is loud. :)
- I like the built-in microphone since I can answer the calls without disconnecting the speaker from the phone.
- very easy to pair and love the voice prompt because I don't need to "guess" if the pairing was completed or not.
- I like the 3.5 mm audio in-line included because I can use this speaker for our desktop which has no bluetooth.
- I like the short charging time (3 hours) and the long playback time (10 hours).
- very nice speaker and super love it!
- I didn't get how the NFC works and I tried to follow the directions but didn't get it to work on my smartphone (Moto G).
I love the Bluetooth EXO Portable Wireless Speaker by RIF6 because it's stylish, cute and produces a nice, crisp quality sound. :)
WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A PORTABLE SPEAKER?
You can purchase the Bluetooth EXO Portable Wireless Speaker by RIF6 on Amazon with free shipping if you have Prime.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received a sample for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I tried personally and believe will be good for my readers. No other form of compensation was received. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."