Liztek Ultra-Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker,Powerful Sound with build in Microphone, Works for Iphone, Ipad Mini, Ipad 4/3/2, Itouch, Blackberry, Nexus, Samsung and other Smart Phones and Mp3 Players (Black). In Stock.
Ships from and sold by Oximeter Superstore.
- Supports Wireless Music Streaming via New Bluetooth v3.0 Technology.
- Two highly powerful 40mml total 3W acoustic drivers and ultra-small size produce a wide audio spectrum.
- Built-in Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery for up to 6 hours of playtime. Built-in microphone for hands-free speaker phone calling Easy to pair - No code/pin neededE
- Easily to carry with, only 8.3 ounces.Plays all Audio devices through 3.5mm Aux in Jack.
- 3.5mm Audio Line In - Don't have Bluetooth? The PSS-60 allows you to connect the speaker directly to a standard headphone jack.
What did I think about the Liztek PSS-60B Ultra Portable Bluetooth Wireless Speaker?
- I love how easy it is to pair with my iPad and smartphone (Moto G). No codes needed to pair it up to my gadget. :)
- I like the design. It's really simple and nice.
- It's light so I can bring it with me on the go. :)
- I like how it can be used for calls too. I like the built-in microphone so that I don't have to disconnect it first in order to answer phone calls.
- I like that the buttons on the speaker work to play, pause, rewind, forward or answer phone calls.
- I like that this last up to 8 hours and the charging time is just 3 hours. Charges through my laptop / PC via the USB connector which is included in the box.
- I like the voice prompt when I pair it up. It says what its doing so I don't have to guess if it's pairing or if it's already paired with my device.
- I like that I can use it with an audio-line jack. It's not included though but I have some spare ones here at home.
- I love the crystal clear sound from the speaker.
- I do hope there's a volume control directly on the speaker so that I can control the volume there. I have to adjust the volume on my iPad to turn the volume lower or higher.
- I like that I can see the power/battery charge of the speaker on my device. It's located beside the bluetooth icon (upper right) of my iPad.
Here's a short video on how I paired up my iPad with the Liztek SS-60B Ultra Portable Bluetooth Wireless Speaker.
This is such a nice speaker and for its price, this would make a great gift for those who love music. :)
You can purchase the Liztek PSS-60B Ultra Portable Bluetooth Wireless Speaker on Amazon.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received a sample for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I tried personally and believe will be good for my readers. No other form of compensation was received. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.