- LCD equipped Smart Charger for 1-8 cells AA/AAA NIMH/NICD rechargeable batteries
- Advanced IC/Delta-V (Δ-v) control function
- Over heating, over Current and Short Circuit protection. Defective battery detection
- 8 Individual Charging Channels. LCD screen indicates individual charging status
- Input: 12V - 1000mA || Output: AA1.2V x 8 - 500mA / AAA 1.2Vx8 - 250 mA
I also like how I can charge both AA and AAA batteries on the Sunlabz Fast Battery Charger. I can charge up to 8 batteries at the same time which saves me time. I also like how faster it charges the rechargeable batteries. It only took about 5 hours to fully charge the batteries compared to the 8 hour charging time in our old battery charger.
You can purchase the Sunlabz' Fast Battery Charger on Amazon.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received a sample for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I tried personally and believe will be good for my readers. No other form of compensation was received. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.