Friday, December 5, 2014

JSS-100 HD Water Resistant Bluetooth 3.0 Shower Speaker by Liztek Review


LiztekWaterResistantBluetoothSpeaker.jpg 
I sing in the shower. I may not have the voice of a singer but whenever I'm taking a shower, I feel like my voice becomes better. :) Most of the time, I sing but at the middle of the song, I forget some of the lyrics so I just hum afterwards. The Liztek JSS-100 HD Water Resistant Bluetooth 3.0 Shower Speaker helped me with my problem. :)
LiztekWaterResistantBluetoothSpeaker.jpg
The Liztek JSS-100 is a wireless water resistant HD speaker which works by pairing it with a bluetooth enabled gadget like a smartphone or a tablet. It has a seamless streaming and 6 hours of playtime. It's compatible with android and iPhone tablets, smartphones, iPods, MPR, MP4 and other bluetooth enabled digital players. It also has a handsfree talking option, fast forward (skip), backwoard, pause, play and power button. It is water resistant and has a built-in mic for both outdoor and indoor use.
LiztekWaterResistantBluetoothSpeaker.jpg
The Liztek JSS-100 came in a nice plastic case and the USB cord for charging is already included.
LiztekWaterResistantBluetoothSpeaker.jpg
The Liztek JSS-100 has a built-in battery so I never have to worry about replacing the batteries. The charging time takes about 3 hours and can be done by plugging the USB cord to my laptop or PC.

The Liztek JSS-100 is very easy to use and to pair. I don't need any codes to pair the speaker to my iPad or smartphone. It has a nice sound quality even if it's small. I really like the forward and backward buttons because I can skip a music while I'm in the shower without having to go out and skip it using my phone. I can also control the volume of the speaker by holding the forward (louder) or the backward (lower) button for a couple of seconds.

Check out my how-to pairing video below.


This is water resistant but I make sure that the position of the charging port, which by the way has a cover, is not directly facing the shower, just to be sure. :)

The color is really cute and I like the neon green color. The suction cup is powerful enough to stay put on our wall even when I shower for a longer period of time.

Since it has a hands-free option, I can answer calls when I'm in the shower just by pressing the phone button. I haven't tried this yet while I'm in the shower though. :)

The Liztek JSS-100 may be a small speaker but it's a nice, quality speaker. I'll bring this when we go pier fishing next time. :) It's nice to listen to music while in the bathroom and I like how I can choose the music I like to listen to just by pressing the buttons on the speaker. :)

You can purchase the Liztek JSS-100 HD Water Resistant Bluetooth 3.0 Shower Speaker by Liztek on Amazon for $17.95 with free shipping if you have Prime. :)

Disclosure of Material Connection: I received a sample for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I tried personally and believe will be good for my readers. No other form of compensation was received. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

6 comments:

  1. The Liztek JSS-100 is a wireless water resistant HD speaker which works by pairing it with a bluetooth enabled gadget like a smartphone or a ... iwaterspeakers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really nice Shower Speaker and all features are to good. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. can i connect this Bluetooth Shower Speaker with laptop or desktop.

    can i control songs from device like next and previous.?

    ReplyDelete