- Features advanced touch sensitive buttons for easy operation
- Boasts a tempered glass surface in reflective black that is 4 times stronger than normal glass, and an award-winning thin design.
- Equipped with 4 new high precision GFX sensors, the Gurin Touch Digital Kitchen Scale provides accurate measurements from 0.05 oz to 12 lbs 10.8 oz (1 gram to 5750 grams).
- Precision Tare features calculates the net weight of the ingredients
- Includes 2 lithium batteries and an easy access battery compartment (no screwdriver needed).
The TARE function is nice because I can zero out the weight of a container when I need to weigh powder food/ingredients or round fruits which tend to roll.
The Unit of measurement can be changed either to grams, ounces, pounds and kilograms with just a press of the Unit button.
What I liked about this kitchen scale is the size and height of the scale. It's very thin so I can just store it easily and even though it's super thin, it can accurately take the weight of anything from 0.05 oz to 12 lbs 10.8 oz.
HOW DO YOU MEASURE INGREDIENTS WHEN YOU COOK?
You can purchase the Gurin Touch Professional Stylish Digital Kitchen Scale on Amazon for $19.95 with free shipping if you are a Prime member.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received a sample for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I tried personally and believe will be good for my readers. No other form of compensation was received. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.