Wednesday, October 8, 2014
2-Pack Konjac Facial Sponges by Beauty By Earth Review + Giveaway 10/27 US
Right now, I was given the chance to try the Konjac Facial Sponge by Beauty by Earth. Let me tell you something about it first before we dive into my review. :)
The Beauty By Earth's Konjac Facial Sponge is made from organic fibers, is vegan, biodegradable, eco-friendly and cruelty-free. They are naturally alkaline and balances the acidity of the skin's impurities and oils while enriching with protein, carbohydrate, iron, phosphorus, copper, zinc, vitamin A, vitamin E, vitamin D, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, vitamin C, and folic acid. These are gentle enough for the most sensitive skin types, this naturally deep-cleansing, pH balanced sponge can be used throughout the face, neck, and even the very delicate under eye area.
The White Konjac Sponge is made of 100% Konjac Glucomannan. This is suitable for persons with Sensitive, Dry and Combination skin types.
The Black Konjac Sponge is made of 99% Konjac Glucomannan and 1% Bamboo Charcoal. This is suitable for persons with Acne-prone skin, Blemishes or for a once a week deep cleaning.
Just a tip: When rinsing the konjac sponges, be sure to squeeze them in between the palms and not crumpling them to protect the delicate sponge networks.
So my opinions about Beauty By Earth's Konjac Facial Sponges?
1. I like that it comes in a 2-pack because that means more value for my money! :)
2. Love that they're easy to use and comes with a string for easy storage/hanging.
3. The Bamboo Charcoal (black) Konjac Sponge helps in my acne/pimple breakouts. How can I say it's the bamboo charcoal one when I'm using both sponges at the same time? It's because before this, I only used the bamboo charcoal one and that helped in lessening my breakouts.
4. Both sponges can last up 6 to 8 weeks. That's a long time! :)
5. Both sponges have no scent in them.
6. I'm not sure if everyone would like my opinion but I prefer my facial sponges to be a bit more rough. These are very soft and perfect for delicate skins like a baby/child but for me, I don't feel the "exfoliating" effect, although my skin became less acne-prone, because it's too soft and smooth. If it's a teeny-bit more rough (not stone-rough! LOL. More like soft-loofah rough texture), then I'd love it more! :)
7. The smaller size of the sponges is just right for my face.
I definitely like the Konjac Facial Sponges by Beauty By Earth and I'd like it even more if they have a facial sponge which has a bit more rough texture (just a teeny-bit!!) :).
Now, who wants to win a set of Beauty By Earth's Konjac Facial Sponge?! :) Just head on over to the rafflecopter form below to enter! Good Luck! :)
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received a sample for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I tried personally and believe will be good for my readers. No other form of compensation was received. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.