Thursday, October 2, 2014
SiliGuy: A Flexible Cell Phone Holder Review
HANDS-FREE ANYTIME, ANYWHERE
- Relying so much on cell phones and never have enough hands available... If you are driving on-the-go, too busy to hold your phone, wouldn't it be great to have a simple solution for this? What if these stresses just went away?
- The SiliGuy - The most universally diverse car mount allows you to be hands-free, anywhere.
- As a car mount, the SiliGuy's got your phone, as it hangs from your rearview mirror, steering wheel... any place where you stay visually connected to your phone.
- Using the speakerphone or GPS... you can keep your hands safely on the wheel.
FLEXIBILITY TIMES TWO:
- SiliGuy is made of top quality silicon, Flexibly & Securely fitting Innumerous Devices AND Provide the FLEXIBILITY To Use Almost Anywhere.
- Super flexibility allows for you to adjust hanging position.
- Easy-flex arms and legs puts control of position in your hands.
CREATIVELY SOLVES LIFE'S PROBLEMS
-Great car mount, but more than just a car mount
-Secure to bike
-In the kitchen for eRecipes
-Hang while charging phone
-Secures power cord
The SiliGuy has got to be one of the simplest yet smartest accessory I've tried. It's very flexible and bend-y and at the same time durable. I can face the "feet" of the SiliGuy forward and it'll support a smartphone easily. The arms "hug' the smartphone snuggly so it wouldn't fall off. The handle bar fits almost any bar or handle and it stays in place.
I think the SiliGuy is a perfect smartphone accessory so you can be hands-free when driving or exercising in a machine. The SiliGuy can hold almost any smartphone and is flexible enough to be bended to accommodate the size of the smartphone.
You can purchase the SiliGuy on Amazon.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received a sample for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I tried personally and believe will be good for my readers. All opinions are honest and my own and no other form of compensation was received. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.