Thursday, October 16, 2014

Earn Points And Get Prizes With Lionsgate Horror Society - Join Now!


LionsgateHorrorSociety.jpg

Hey guys! Recently, I've joined the Lionsgate Horror Society!! I'm a new member so I'm still familiarizing myself with what to do, how to earn points and claim rewards! As of now, I found it easy to earn rewards just by tweeting or playing the Saw game. I've watched ALL the Saw movies and I love every one of them! You might not be aware but I love horror and thriller movies as much as I love romantic comedies, animation movies, family movies and the likes.

Want to get in on the fun to earn points and get prizes?! Just click the link below to sign up! :)



DISCLAIMER: By joining through my link, I get points for the Lionsgate Horror Society. No other form of compensation was received. Please see full rules on the giveaway form. Mygreatfinds is not responsible for prize fulfillment.  I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment