As some of you might know, Adovia has been one of the products that I love to try. Why? Because they offer high quality products which are effective and gentle on the skin.
- Infused Your Skin with Vitamin C, Dead Sea Salt & Minerals, Lactic Acid and Collagen for Maximum Long Term Anti Wrinkle Effect
- Anti Wrinkle Facial Cream Smooths out the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles over time
- Not a phony "Miracle" Anti Aging Cream - an Ingredient Based Long Term Approach to Younger Looking Skin
- Seaweed and Premier Aloe Vera feed skin needed nutrients for maintaining naturally youthful skin
- Anti Aging Wrinkle Cream Increase the firmness and overall vitality of your skin.
The Adovia's Anti-Wrinkle Cream has a white color and has a fluffy, light texture which I think is similar to a body butter. It has a nice, clean and fresh scent which I instantly liked.
As for the anti-wrinkle property, I have no deep wrinkles yet aside from the fine lines on my forehead so I can't comment on it being anti-wrinkle. As for now, I'm contented that it made my face less oilier, made my skin feel a bit tighter and love that it brightened my complexion.
Adovia has lots of wonderful skin-care products and their Anti-Wrinkle Facial Cream is another product which I personally loved.
You can visit the Cleopatra's Choice Website to learn more about the Adovia line. You can also purchase the Anti-Wrinkle Facial Moisturizer Cream on Amazon currently priced at $27.44 with free shipping (as I'm writing this!).
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received a sample for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I tried personally and believe will be good for my readers. No other form of compensation was received. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.