I like to eat toasted bread and butter (I'm happy with that), sometimes peanut butter or Nutella so my 6 year old and I are happy campers when we received the Dave's Killer Bread. Here's a short story on how Dave's Killer Bread started.
- Available in 12 varieties in major grocery chains across 17 states and parts of Western Canada.
- Dave's Killer Bread packs a punch with delicious flavor loaded with seeds, ancient grains and whole grain nutrition.
- Each slice contains as much protein as one egg.
- A loaf retails between $5.00 to $6.00.
- They recently added a 100% Whole Wheat bread to their product line. It's the perfect seedless bread with a smooth texture and a touch of sweetness.
- The Seeded Honey Wheat is the first Non-GMO Project Verified honey wheat beard on the market. It has 56 of fiber and protein with a sweet taste and crunchy texture.
- The 21 Whole Grains and Seeds Thin-Sliced is loaded with grainy texture and hearty flavor. It only has 60 calories per slice.
- The Good Seed has the boldest texture and sweetest flavor of all Dave's Killer breads. It's packed with 6g of protein and 4g of fiber per slice.
I like the 21 Whole Grains and Seeds Thin-Sliced as a snack because of the lower calories. I like the grainy texture very much and I love it toasted with butter or straight out of the plastic with peanut butter. I love how I can chew bits and pieces of crispy seeds (I can't identify which seed is which) but this took toasted bread and butter to the next level.
The Good Seed is perfect for breakfast because it's packed with proteins and fiber. It also has the grainy texture which I like very much. It has a very rich taste and a hint of sweetness which I think is great. My daughter liked this better because she said it's sweeter.
HAVE YOU TRIED ANY DAVE'S KILLER BREAD BEFORE?
Connect with Dave's Killer Breads online:
DISCLAIMER: I received this product for free from the sponsor of the Moms Meet program, May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms Meet Blogger, I agree to use this product and post my opinion on my blog. My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media Group LLC or the manufacturer of this product. All opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received.