Yoga Design Lab's Zoto Bottle has an easy one-handed opening during physical activities. Tightly fitted lid maintains excellent temperature retention and safety lock prevents accidental opening. Sleek design fits in standard cup holders while maximizing capacity.
Free from BPA and other harmful toxins commonly found in consumer water bottles. Wide mouth opening. Utilizing electro-polishing technology, these bottles are non-coated on the inside and instead use an electrically charged polishing process to treat and finish the interior. The result is a corrosion resistant surface that repels foreign substances and stains, creating a smooth and ultra-clean stainless steel environment for your drinks.
I let my daughter bring it to school so that I'll know if it's effective enough to keep the water cold.
So here are my thoughts for the Yoga Design Lab's Zoto Bottle:
- The bottle is easy to open and love the second safety lock. My daughter is 6 and she can easily open the bottle herself. The second safety lock is nice because it helps prevent the bottle from accidentally opening when it's in her bag.
- The wide mouth makes it easy for me to put in cubed ice.
- The Zoto bottle is fully sealed. My daughter just throws in her water bottle inside her backpack along with her homework folder and sweater. Because it's fully sealed, I don't have to worry about the water spilling on her homework folder.
- The bottle holds 12 oz. of water which is just right for my 6 year old. I don't think 12 oz. of water would last me the whole day but for her, she drinks almost all the water inside the bottle.
- The water stays cold for more than 12 hours. I specifically checked this to see if the claim of keeping the water cold for 12 hours is true. I prepare her water with 3 ice cubes in the morning and checked it more than 12 hours after. The water remaining inside is still icy cold. :)
The only thing I noticed was that similar to our other brands of stainless steel bottles, and maybe because my 6 year old daughter is using it, the metal outside and at the bottom of the bottle have a bit of scrapes already. I also do wish they have a bigger bottle for adults. 12 ounce isn't a lot and I drink more than that so I would go for a bigger bottle for myself. Other than that, I like the Zoto bottle and is effective enough to keep water cold for more than 12 hours.
I haven't tried this with a hot or warm drink so I can't comment about the Zoto Bottle's ability to keep drinks hot or warm.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received a sample for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I tried personally and believe will be good for my readers. No other form of compensation was received. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”