Thursday, July 30, 2015
Relieve Contracted Muscles After A Workout With The Muscle Roller Stick From Compressions Review
Great for running, walking, cycling, traveling, weight lifting, crossfit, baseball, basketball.
An easy and inexpensive way to prevent and treat muscle soreness and tension through trigger points.
- Use during pre or post workout to help prevent soreness and injury.
- Corrects muscle imbalances.
- Reduces soreness and improves tissue recovery.
- Suppresses and reduces trigger point sensitivity and pain.
- Decreases neuromuscular hypertonicity.
- Decreases the overall effects of stress on the movement system.
- Great tool for any home therapy routine.
- 15" convenient size to carry in your gym bag.
- Great ergonomic design with comfortable handles.
- Made of high quality plastic with a stainless steel metal rod on the inside.
- Black and white in color.
- Perfect for athletes and non athletes alike.
I use this muscle roller on my thighs which really helps after doing squats. I apply a bit of pressure while rolling this up and down which helps relieve the tension on my thigh muscles. I also like using this on my lower back. It helps to relieve pain and discomfort on my lower back which is nice.
This is such a simple yet effective tool to relieve muscle tension. I like how easy it is to use and that it's portable too. It's light enough to bring on the go and it only comes in 1 piece.
You can learn more about the Compressions Muscle Roller Stick HERE.