Tuesday, July 21, 2015
TSA Approved Luggage Combination Lock From Alaska Bear Review
When I received the TSA luggage combination lock from Alaska Bear, I looked forward to seeing its features.
Here is a quick product description from the company:
1. No need to keep an extra key.
2. Set your own personalized combination convenience.
3. Steel shackle for strong cut resistance.
4. A unique pole on top of the lock will let you know if a TSA inspector opens the lock.
5. The TSA inspectors never leave your bags unlocked after Inspections because they cannot remove their key without relocking It. So you can keep belongings safe from being stolen.
The TSA approved luggage combination lock from Alaska Bear looks durable and has a sturdy look and feel to it. I like how easy it is to use and that I am more at ease that the content inside my luggage is more safe from theft.
You can purchase the TSA Approved Luggage Combination Lock from Alaska Bear HERE.