Thursday, July 30, 2015
Northbooks Ruled 5x8 Notebook Review
When I received the Northbooks ruled notebook, I was super excited to see how the paper inside was. Here is a quick product description from the company:
Northbooks are great notebooks made in New York. Our original ruled soft cover notebook keeps it simple with high quality paper for a fine writing experience. Each notebook is 5x8 inches (13x20 cm) with rounded corners. This notebook is our go-to size for light work and for serious play, and it works great as a writing journal.
Try your first Northbook, and put piece of Brooklyn in your stash today!
- Designed in NYC and made in Brooklyn, Northbooks is a distinctly American brand
- Flexible and durable soft cover of 30% post consumer kraft paper, color neutral
- 96 pages of smooth college ruled, acid-free paper, certified for ecological sourcing and manufactured in the US
- Sized small enough to pack along and large enough to write it all down, works as a travel journal and as a notepad for list making
- High quality paper that is a joy to write on, and keeps ink from bleeding across pages