- 1 x 1/4 tsp. (1.25 ml) measuring spoon with orange handle
- 1 x 1/2 tsp. (1.5 ml) measuring spoon with purple handle
- 1 x 1 tsp. (5 ml) measuring spoon with sky blue handle
- 1 x 1/2 tbsp. (7.5 ml) measuring spoon with pink handle
- 1 x 1 tbsp. (15 ml) measuring spoon with yellow green handle
- FREE 1 x egg separator
The MagiKuchen Measuring Spoons are made of 18/8 stainless steel which is nice because it's rust resistant. Each measuring spoon has an engraved label which is nice because this is less prone to fading. I wouldn't have to worry about the labels fading over time.
The colored silicone strips on the handle doesn't just make these measuring spoons pretty but also helps me in gripping the measuring spoons firmly. Because of the colored silicone strips, I worry less about accidental slips when holding the measuring spoons.
The FREE egg separator is super helpful for me because hubby only eats the white of the egg because of his high cholesterol. Instead of using my hands to separate the yellow of the egg from the white, I can use the egg separator and keep my hands clean.
The MagiKuchen Stainless Steel Measuring Spoon is a pretty addition to my kitchen and not only that, it's high quality, durable and precise.
You can purchase the MagiKuchen Stainless Steel Measuring Spoon HERE.