The Mobile Esprit Lightning to USB Charge/Sync Cable arrived in a simple packaging. Here is a quick product description from the company:
- Purple 1 Meter (3.28 Feet) Long Charging and syncing cable for your Apple devices
- Charge and sync compatibility with iPhone 6 Plus / 6 / 5s / 5c / 5 / iPad Air / iPad mini / mini 2 / iPad 4th generation and iPod nano 7th generation
- Connects to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with Lightning Connector and charges/syncs by connecting the USB connector into your wall charger or computer
- Compact Lightning Connector head works with nearly all cases
- 100% Compatible with ios 8, no warning message
I didn't experience any error messages when I use this to charge my iPad mini which is nice because it served its main purpose, which is to charge my iPad mini.
After a week of using this charger, the lights on the cord stopped working but the charger still works. After another week, the light on the USB connector stopped working as well but the charger still can charge my iPad mini effectively. The only thing that lights up now is the lightning connector. I can still see this from afar which is nice and since this still works to charge my iPad mini, I think it still serves its purpose well. I just wish they make the lights more durable because the cord is really pretty with the lights on.
You can purchase the Mobile Esprit Purple Light Up Lightning to USB Charge Cable HERE.