Monday, January 26, 2015

Triple-Strength Omega-3 Fish Oil Softgels From Nutrigold Review


NutriGoldOmega3Gold.jpg
I eat fish at least once a week but I still take an Omega-3 Supplement to meet the daily recommended dose for Omega-3. I've been taking an Omega-3 Supplement daily for a few months now and I know there are lots of Omega-3 Supplement brands out in the market. What I failed to notice was the amount of Omega-3 each softgel contains differ from every brand. I used to just look at the price of the supplement and the cheaper it is, the better worth of my money. WRONG.

I recently received the 180 ct. NutriGold Triple Strength Omega-3 Gold to try and, comparing it to my current Omega-3 supplement, I noticed that in just 1 softgel, the amount of Omega-3 is almost the same as 2 softgels of my current Omega-3 supplement brand.
NutriGoldOmega3Gold.jpg
Nutrigold has a list of all the features of their Omega-3 Gold. I must say it's pretty impressive.
NutriGoldOmega3Gold.jpg
This is what I was saying. I need to take 2 softgels of my current Omega-3 Supplement to get the amount of Omega-3 in just 1 soft gel of the Nutrigold's Triple Strength Omega-3 Gold. Why would I want to take 2 BIG softgels of Omega-3 supplements when I can just take 1 BIG softgel of NutriGold's Omega-3 and get the same amount of Omega-3. Right?
NutriGoldOmega3Gold.jpg
The Omega-3 Fish Oil from Nutrigold are BIG, similar to my current omega-3 supplement, but for me, it's easier to swallow compared to an oblong tablet or a round pill.
NutriGoldOmega3Gold.jpg
The Omega-3 Gold by Nutrigold is available in 2 sizes: The 180 count (which is the one I received) and a 360 count. One 180-ct. bottle would last me 3 months since I only take 1 softgel every morning.

The Omega-3 Gold by Nutrigold doesn't leave me with any fish burps or fishy aftertaste. It is coated with a sweet taste which is nice. The softgel might be overwhelming because it's big but, it's actually easy to swallow.

I like how I get the recommended daily dose of Omega-3 by taking in just 1 softgel every morning instead of taking 2. Taking this supplement didn't cause me any stomach discomfort or side effects.

*NOTE: Before taking any supplements, if you're taking any medication, have any allergies, questions on taking a new supplement or have any medical condition, please consult your health care provider first.

You can learn more about NutriGold's Triple Strength Omega-3 Gold HERE

Disclosure of Material Connection: I received a sample for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I tried personally and believe will be good for my readers. No other form of compensation was received. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

1 comment:

  1. Today's ever growing health conscience society is taking notice of the great benefits. Omega 3 fatty acids have.People the world over are adapting to a healthy life. style and are using Omega 3 fatty acids as an integral part of that lifestyle. At Nutriden we are committed to helping our Customers to live a healthy life by providing the worlds finest nutraceuticals available to help boost energy levels and to help improve and maintain overall health to feel better and to help get the most out of nutrition for life. We serve omega 3 fish oil and omega fish oil supplement in these cases.

    ReplyDelete