Monday, January 19, 2015
Expand Your OTG Capable Smartphone's Memory Using Onite's Dual USB OTG Flash Drive
Here is a quick product description of the Onite Dual USB:
- Stylish：portable, lightweight and using the new concept style
- Speedy: plug and play, complies with USB2.0 specification, blazing-fast data transmission speeds
- Safe and reliable：rewritable for one million times, data can be stored for 10 years
- Data encryption; entire disk or partition data encryption
Using the Onite Dual USB OTG Flash Drive helped me save memory and storage space on my phone and at the same time, I can access my daughters' photos and videos even if I'm out of our home. The USB is light and easy to bring and I like the two clear hard plastic which protects the connectors.
Since I can't expand my phone's memory using an SD card, the Onite's Dual USB OTG Flash Drive has been really helpful to me.
I can also use this as a normal USB Flash Drive so it's really nice. :)
Here are some of the compatible devices for the Onite's Dual USB OTG Flash Drive:
- Samsung Galaxy Note
- Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy SI
- Galaxy SII I9100,I9103,9108
- Galaxy SIII i9300, Galaxy S4 i9500
- Motorola XOOM, TG01, Nokia N8, E7 etc.
- other Cell Phones and Tablet which support OTG Function.
You can purchase the Onite's Dual USB OTG Flash Drive HERE with free shipping if you are a Prime member.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received a sample for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I tried personally and believe will be good for my readers. No other form of compensation was received. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."