Tuesday, January 27, 2015

OMG! It's Here! So Excited To Host A #DisneySide Preschool Princess Party! #Unboxing Video Included! :)

"I received free products in order to host a #DisneySide @Home Celebration. The opinions expressed here are my own."
#DisneySide.jpg
Before the end of last year, I was given the chance to apply to host a #DisneySide @HomeCelebrations by Disney parks and Mom Select. I was super excited when I received an email that I was chosen to host a #DisneySide 2015 party and I was to receive a Preschool Disney Princess themed box which arrived today. This is my first #DisneySide party and I'm super excited (I know I'm redundant but it really is exciting! :)).
#DisneySide.jpg
My 3 year old daughter was at home with me when our #DisneySide Preschool Disney Princess box was delivered by UPS. It was weighed in at 20 lbs and it was heavy! We had to wait for her sister to come home so that they can both open the big magical box we received. :)
#DisneySide.jpg
After a few hours, it was time to get my 6 year old daughter from school. My 3 year old daughter was telling my 6 year old daughter about the #DisneySide box at home while we're in the car. Both of them were super excited to see what surprises they would see. I am excited as well and couldn't wait to see what's inside the box.
The moment of truth and excitement came when they unboxed the #DisneySide box. I instructed them to take out 1 "surprise" at a time BUT as you can see in the video, my instructions were forgotten as soon as they saw all the purple crinkly paper and items inside the box. :) Oh well, at least they had fun unboxing and removing the Disney items which was filled with Sofia the First themed products as well as LOTS of Disney stuff. Ooooohhh I can't wait for our party!! :)
#DisneySide.jpg
I had the chance to arrange all the cute and cool products we got from our #DisneySide box and snapped a clear photo. It's A LOT!! :)
#DisneySide.jpg
Then, of course, there's the obligatory photo of all the stuff we got and my daughters. They were being silly and placed lots of the purple crinkly papers on their heads.
#DisneySide.jpg
Here is a close-up of some of the cute Disney products we got.
#DisneySide.jpg
Here is another close-up of some of the cute Disney products we got.
#DisneySide.jpg
And lastly, another close-up of all the Disney products we got PLUS some Twinnings Tea and laundry products for mommy. :)

It would take forever to list everything we got for our #DisneySide Preschool Disney Princess Party and I am so excited to plan our mini #DisneySide Preschool Disney Princess Party.  I will post another blog post with pictures of our party. :) Can't wait to share my experience with you guys!! :)

"I received free products in order to host a #DisneySide @Home Celebration. The opinions expressed here are my own."

9 comments:

  1. How exciting that you were chosen to host a #DisneySide party! Looks like you got lots of cool stuff. I held my party last Saturday, with the villain theme.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a big box and my daughters were super excited to see what's in the box. This is my first time hosting it so it is super exciting!! :) I saw lots of cool stuff in the Villains theme too.

      Delete
  2. t winning that i love doing partys and do party form hsue party .com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like so much fun getting all the Disney party items to celebrate with friends. They make such cute items the kids just love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! There is a lot that was in that box. And I forget how excited children that age get about things like parties and Disney. I know YALL will have a great time and I look forward to the party pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are way to cute, this would be great for my granddaughters 4th birthday party.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, there are so many goodies in the box! My girls would have loved this as much as your daughters, when they were young.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun day! My daughter would have been so thrilled with all these wonderful Disney things. How exciting!
    twinkle at optonline dot net

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is exciting! Fun for you and the girls.

    ReplyDelete