The MeasuPro Digital Programmable Cooking Thermometer came in a plastic, sealed packaging. Here is a quick product description of the MeasuPro Digital Programmable Cooking Thermometer:
- Features - The MeasuPro DCT350 Digital Cooking Thermometer offers a list of meats programmed with the min. cooking temp according to the USDA recommendations.
- Functions - You can select between Celsius and Fahrenheit modes. Features a long 36 inch oven-safe probe. Readings are ultra-fast and accurate.
- Setting - Temperatures are programmable according to preference or select from the programmed meat options with pre-set temps. Also has 4 options of meat doneness.
- Includes - A list of foods with the USDA recommended min. temp. Has a magnetic back and LCD display. This electronic thermometer will beep when food hits the set temp.
- Power - Uses 1 AAA battery. The measuring range is from 32°F to a very high heat of 392°F / 0°C to 200°C. Compact flip-top display. Great for commercial, professional use.
The MeasuPro Digital Programmable Cooking Thermometer has a long metal probe so that I can use it on thinner sliced meats as well as whole chickens and hams. The metal probe is easy to clean and I did it by wiping it with a damp cloth when I was done using it. Let it cool down for a bit before wiping it clean or you might get burned. I also used an oven mitt to hold the probe when I got it out from the meat because it is hot.
The MeasuPro's Cooking Thermometer accurately measures the internal temperature of the meat and not the temperature of the oven so I get juicy and delicious meat every time I use it. I like how easy it is to set up and how it made cooking easier because I am reminded that I'm cooking something in the oven.
The one thing I noticed is that because the cable wire isn't to exceed the 392°F heat, I couldn't use this to measure the temperature of the meat when I'm broiling them. We love broiling meats too, so I hope they can make something which can withstand a higher temperature oven.
You can purchase the MeasuPro Digital Programmable Cooking Thermometer HERE with free shipping if you are a Prime member.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received a sample for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I tried personally and believe will be good for my readers. No other form of compensation was received. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."