Sunday, January 18, 2015

Sampling Neutrogena's Nourishing Long Wear Eye Shadow + Built-In Primer #Crowdtap

NeutrogenaNourishingLongWearEyeShadow+Primer.jpg
I like neutral shades when it comes to eye shadows because I like the barely-there/no make up look. So, I was quite excited when I was picked to sample the Neutrogena Nourishing Long Wear Eye Shadow + Built-in Primer. Crowdtap and Neutrogena sent me the Soft Taupe 20 to try and I immediately loved the palette. :)
NeutrogenaNourishingLongWearEyeShadow+Primer.jpg
At the back is a short instruction on how to use the palette.
NeutrogenaNourishingLongWear.jpg
Within 5 minutes, I created this natural, no make-up look which I really love.

Having an oily skin type, creasing on my eyelids is a common problem specially with the wrong eyeshadow. With the Neutrogena Nourishing Long Wear Eyeshadow, I was surprised that without applying a primer on my lids, the eyeshadow lasted the whole day. There were no creasing on my lids and the eyeshadow remained the same as when I applied it.

Blending the eyeshadow is very easy because the palette includes shades which complement each other. It goes on smoothly and blends easily. For my eyes, I only used the Neutrogena Nourishing Long Wear Eyeshadow + Built-in Primer and a coat of mascara. Nothing more, nothing less. :)

This is a nice eyeshadow palette and I like the colors included. Thanks Crowdtap and Neutrogena for sending me a sample! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment