Thursday, January 8, 2015
PEVA Shower Curtain Liner From Smarty Pants Supplies Review
Smarty Pants Supplies sent me their PEVA Shower Curtain Liner to try and I chose the Frosted one. They also have a white one and an ultra-clear one. Their shower curtain is has a 72" x 72" size, is PVC free and is made of 100% PEVA.
The moment I received the Smarty Pants Supplies PEVA Shower Curtain Liner, I immediately felt the difference between the cheaper shower curtain liners I bought and this one. The shower curtain liner from Smarty Pants Supplies have a thicker material and has no chemical or plastic scent.
Here are my thoughts about the Smarty Pants Supplies' PEVA Shower Curtain Liner:
- the shower curtain liner I received has a thick material and looks durable enough to last for a long time.
- the rust-proof metal grommets protect the liner from tearing.
- the encased magnets at the bottom help a lot in ensuring the water doesn't splash out into our floor because it weighs the shower curtain down.
- I haven't seen any presence of black molds on the bottom of the shower curtain liner yet.
- it's thick enough to be used by itself even without our fabric shower curtain.
- doesn't rip or tear easily even though my daughters pull on it.
- no plastic or chemical scent when I removed it from its original packaging.
Since the materials of the PEVA Shower Curtain Liner look nice and made from quality materials, I think I wouldn't need to replace this shower curtain liner for a long time. :) That saves me money as well as time putting the shower curtain liner on and off the hooks.
You can purchase the PEVA Shower Curtain Liner by Smarty Pants Supplies on Amazon with free shipping if you are a Prime member. Use the code
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received a sample for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I tried personally and believe will be good for my readers. No other form of compensation was received. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."