I've been a BzzAgent member for quite some time now and recently, I was able to get in on the GoGo Squeez Fruit & VeggieZ campaign. Since my daughters are picky eaters, I was so excited to try the GoGo Squeez Fruit & VeggieZ to see if they would like it.
Boulder Berry flavor and it contains Apple, Carrot, Raspberry, Strawberry and Blueberry. The 3 other flavors are:
- Pedal Pedal Peach – Apple, Peach and Sweet Potato
- Zippin’ Zingin’ Pear – Apple, Pear and Carrot
- Great’Full Grape – Apple, Grape and Sweet Potato
- They’re made with 100% all-natural fruits and veggies and NO high-fructose corn syrup, GMOs or added colors, flavors or preservatives.
- They’re Kosher certified, never watered down and always gluten, nut and dairy free.
Here are some fun facts from the GoGo SqueeZ website:
So, what makes this stuff taste so great?Behind every squeeZ is a team of people dedicated to bringing the orchard straight to your snack time:
- The company sources all their fruits and veggies from the good ole USA — we’re talking evolved farms and orchards that use the best ecological practices to grow and harvest produce, keeping the use of any chemical agents to a bare minimum
- They also remove and recycle the peels on all the fruit they use, so your kids get pure squeezable goodness with no hidden nonsense
What makes the packaging top-notch, too?Here are a few benefits of the unique and convenient packaging that should make your day a little breezier:
- The resealable pouches have a built-in straw, making them a no-spoon, no-mess way to enjoy all-natural fruits and veggies on the go
- All packaging is BPA- and phthalate-free
- GoGo squeeZ can be enjoyed at high altitudes; head through the security line safely at the airport
- Pop it in the freezer for a healthy popsicle. Call it a Fro-Go! Definitely no utensils needed there.
- GoGo-copter cap! The helicopter design cap makes it easier for kids to open GoGo squeeZ independently and uses 40% less plastic than the standard large pouch cap
Follow GoGo SqueeZ on their social media channels:
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received a sample for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I tried personally and believe will be good for my readers. No other form of compensation was received. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."