- ★FULL COLOR 2.0" LCD with TEMPERATURE DISPLAY 2.4 GHZ gives you all the information you need to help make sure your loved one is comfortable
- ★NIGHT VISION The camera has 8 high-intensity infrared LED's for picking up clear images in the dark.
- ★TALK BACK to your baby or pet using the wireless parent unit up to 800 feet away. 8 Remote Control Lullabies to calm baby. Feeding Alarm. Multiple language support.
- ★LONG BATTERY LIFE for up to 20 hours in VOX mode. Selectable VOX mode allows you to keep screen on or go to standby when no sound is detected.
- ★100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE for a risk free buying experience. Click Add to Cart Now
- baby monitor
- 2 adapters
As soon as I turned the BabyVue monitor on, it automatically connected to the camera so set-up was very easy. I just had to set-up the date and time to the correct one and since it's already pre-set in English, I didn't have to change the language anymore.
The nightmode option is okay and for me, is clear. The display is a bit grainier in nightmode compared to the normal mode but still, I can still see what's happening in nightmode.
There is also an option to play lullabies. Although it says lullabies, the songs played are Christmas-themed songs. I can adjust the volume of the sound/song through the baby monitor.
I also like that this can take the temperature of the room where the camera is. I can track down if the room is warm or cold because the baby monitor displays the temperature either in Farenheit or Celsius.
Overall, this pair is a nice and easy to use baby monitor and camera. I like the clarity of the baby monitor and I love how easy this is to set up.
You can purchase the BabyVue Video Monitor HERE with free shipping if you are a Prime member.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received a sample for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I tried personally and believe will be good for my readers. No other form of compensation was received. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."