Friday, March 6, 2015
Oven Glove From Zotoon Review
I've tried different types of oven mitts already and each type of oven mitts/gloves have their own specific feature which I like. Some are more comfortable than others but some are more effective than others. So, depending on what I'm cooking or what I'm broiling/baking, I tend to use different types of oven gloves.
The Oven Glove from Zotoon is a glove which I really liked to use when I handle hot trays from the oven or when I bake or when I broil/cook something which is a bit saucy.
Before I head on over to my review, let me share with you a short product description about the Oven Glove from Zotoon.
The Oven Glove Pro can withstand temperatures of up to 662 degrees!
Now you can with the Oven Glove Pro,Made from Aramid 1313 & Aramid 1414, the same material that fire fighter's flame resistant clothing is made from,the Oven Glove Pro can withstand temperatures of up to 662 degrees. You can dramatically extend the time you can handle hot objects.
Oven Glove Pro makes it possible to never burn your hands again while cooking! Dont you hate when you are reaching in the stove for a pan of cookies and your oversized oven mitt falls off? With the Oven Glove Pro this will never happen again. Oversized thick oven mitts are way too big for your hand and make it impossible to get a good grip on pans. Product Features:
- Heat Protection up to 662F
- Non-Slip SILICONE GRIP
- Five Fingers Heatproof Oven Gloves Set
- One Size fits all
- Made with Kevlar and Nomex by Dupont
- It comes in a pair so I can use both hands when handling hot trays and pans.
- I prefer these gloves over cloth oven mitts because they protect my hands from burns due to sauces or oil seeping through the gloves.
- This is great to use when I have to hold a tray or pan in an extended period of time because the heat doesn't seep through the gloves easily.
- They may look a bit big but the gloves fit snuggly on my small hands.
- The individual finger holes makes it much easier for me to handle hot trays and pans because I can control my fingers easier.
- These gloves are long enough that it can cover and protect my wrist until about 3 inches above my wrist.
- The silicone lining makes it much easier to grip hot trays and pans because they provide a non-slip grip.
- I've washed this a few times in our washing machine and it still stayed the same.
Overall, I recommend this oven gloves to those who love baking or broiling because for me, it's much more effective to protect my hands from heat compared to cloth oven mitts.
You can purchase the Oven Glove from Zotoon HERE with free shipping if you are a Prime member.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received a sample for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I tried personally and believe will be good for my readers. No other form of compensation was received. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."