I've tried Kiss Me Organics' Matcha Green Tea before and I like how it taste different than a traditional bagged tea. My grandmother used to drink this slimming tea before and I remember it tasted so bitter.
When they sent me their Organic Dandelion Root Tea, I looked forward to try it because I've never tried this type of tea before.
Before I head on over to my review, here is a short description of the Organic Dandelion Root Tea from Kiss Me Organics:
- SUPPORTS HEALTHY DIGESTION, KIDNEY HEALTH & LIVER FUNCTION Detox the liver and kidneys from toxins that can build up over time. Healthy digestion helps the body to absorb more nutrients and improve physical and cognitive functions.
- RAW & ORGANIC Raw Dandelion Root is extremely nutrient rich and provides more vital minerals and vitamins to your body when compared to roasted Dandelion Root.
- VITAMIN RICH Raw Dandelion root is rich in Vitamins A, C, D and B-complex plus Iron, Potassium and Zinc. A diet rich in these nutrients can help treat mood disorders, liver disorders and boost a weakened immune system.
- HIBISCUS & CINNAMON While enhancing the earthy flavor, and adding a hint of flowery sweetness to every cup; Hibiscus has been shown to help regulate blood pressure and Cinnamon has been shown to regulate blood sugar and reduce bad cholesterol.
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE If for any reason you are dissatisfied with our Organic Dandelion Root Tea we will give you a hassle-free, no questions asked refund. Your happiness means that much to us at Kiss Me Organics.
The blend inside the tea bag didn't look like the usual bagged teas I've tried and currently drink. The blend looked grounded and fine instead of looking like small twigs and branches.
The Organic Dandelion Root Tea is a bit more bitter compared to the tea I'm currently drinking BUT it's tolerable. There is also a hint of a bit of cinnamon when I sip the tea. I like adding a bit of honey on my tea to make it a bit sweeter.
Aside from keeping me full, I like drinking this at night before going to sleep because it calms me down. Since it's naturally caffeine free, I don't have to worry about the caffeine keeping me up and awake.
You can purchase the Organic Dandelion Root Tea HERE with free shipping if you are a Prime member.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received a sample for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I tried personally and believe will be good for my readers. No other form of compensation was received. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."