Thursday, March 26, 2015
SantaMedical Finger Pulse Oximeter Review
The SanteMedical Finger Pulse Oximeter arrived in a small blue box. Here is a quick product description from the company:
1. FDA Approved. Measures quickly and accurately pulse rate and SpO2 blood oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin levels.
2. Bright LED display shows real time Pulse Rate, Pulse Rate Bar and SpO2 level.
3. Long battery life of thousands of readings plus automatic power off.
4. Light and compact. Accommodates wide range of finger sizes. Not a medical device.
5. You Get: Fingertip Pulse Oximeter, Neck/Wrist Cord, Case, User Manual, 2-AAA Batteries, plus our no-hassle 1 year warranty and friendly customer service.
The pulse oximeter is small, light and portable. It works by inserting my finger in the middle of the pulse oximeter and within seconds, my SpO2 level and pulse rate is displayed on the screen.
The SantaMedical Finger Pulse Oximeter has an automatic shut off function which is nice because it automatically shut offs after a few seconds when no finger is detected.
This is easy to use and great to use to monitor SpO2 and pulse rate.
You can purchase the SantaMedical Finger Pulse Oximeter HERE.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received a sample for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I tried personally and believe will be good for my readers. No other form of compensation was received. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."