Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Gaia Organics Shampoo & Body Wash For Kids Review

GaiaOrganicsLavenderShampooAndBodyWash.jpg
I've always used a more popular kids 3-in-1 shampoo and honestly, the first thing I look for in my 2 daughters' shampoo is the scent. I usually like the fruity scent for my daughters' shampoo/conditioner/body wash because it makes them smell good throughout the day.

When I received the Gaia Organics All-Natural Shampoo & Body Wash, the first thing I did was smell it. Honestly,  I wasn't too fond of the scent because it was a bit different than what I usually look for in my daughters' shampoo. Since it's an all-natural shampoo, I still gave it a try.

The Gaia Organics Shampoo and Body Wash is made with organic, all-natural ingredients which includes distilled water, saponified oil blend including Organic Olive, Organic Safflower/Sunflower, Organic Coconut, Poly Glucoside, Natural Beet Powder, Xanthan Gum, Aloe Vera, Citric Acid and Lavender. It's SLS-free, Paraben-free, free pf petrochemicals and other harmful preservatives and additives.

The scent has a natural lavender smell with a super subtle minty touch to it. It has a clear color and suds and lathers easily. It rinses of easily and doesn't leave any sticky/slimy residue. I also noticed that it didn't over-dry my daughters' skin.

After a few uses, I slowly got accustomed to the scent and it grew on me. It was indeed calming and I grew to like it because of the benefits of the baby shampoo and body wash. I also noticed that my daughters' hairs aren't as tangled (even though this doesn't have a conditioner mixed in) compared to a 2-in-1 shampoo I used on them before.

This is a nice product and I like how it cleans my daughters' skins without stripping the natural moisture of their skin, therefore, it doesn't cause any over-dryness. Since I only need a small amount every time I wash them, this bottle would last for some time.

You can purchase the Gaia Organics Shampoo and Body Wash for kids HERE with free shipping if you are a Prime member.

Disclosure of Material Connection: I received a sample for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I tried personally and believe will be good for my readers. No other form of compensation was received. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

1 comment:

  1. I love lavender scented products like this. I would use The Gaia Organics Shampoo and Body Wash for myself since I love natural products.
    twinkle at optonline dot net

    ReplyDelete