The GrillFella BBQ Wok works as a grilling basket for vegetables and can be used for small cut meats too. Here is a short description from the company:
- First Vegetable Grilling Basket With Divider So You Can Grill Multiple Vegetables At Once
- Remove The Divider To Have A Professional Quality Full-Size BBQ Wok - Barbecue Topper
- Makes Grilling Smaller Or Delicate Fods Easy
- Sides High Enough To Allow You To Toss Around Your Veggies As You Cook
- Free Silicone Heat Pads Included To Help You Handle The Wok Or Any Other BBQ Accessory When Hot
The GrillFella BBQ Wok has 3 slots for the separate divider included. This works well if I'm grilling multiple vegetables at once. The 3 different slots is perfect when I need lesser space for one vegetable and more space for another vegetable. The raised, WOK style helps me stir the vegetables properly without having to worry about the vegetables spilling over the grill. The holes are small enough so that smaller pieces of vegetables wouldn't slip through the holes.
The only thing I noticed was that the juices from the vegetables left a burnt mark on the base and under the GrillFella which doesn't come off even after soaking and scrubbing. Nonetheless, the performance and effectivity of the GrillFella doesn't diminish because of the stains so that's fine with me. :)
You can purchase the GrillFella HERE.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received a sample for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I tried personally and believe will be good for my readers. No other form of compensation was received. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."