He has a front and rear bike light and a reflective vest to help him be more visible at night. When I received the PowerTek Flash Headlamp, I knew he would like it.
Here is a quick description of the PowerTek LED Headlamp:
- 168 Lumens of Darkness Busting Power for Up To 110 meters of Visibility - MUCH BRIGHTER THAN THE #1 HEADLAMP ON AMAZON!
- Up To 120 Hours of Battery Life on 3 AAA Batteries - Efficient Enough for Weeks of Use
- Superbright CREE XP-E LED Lasts a Lifetime - Never Worry About it "Burning Out" - 6 Different Lighting Modes Including SOS and Red Night Vision Modes
- Adjustable Super Comfortable Headband Allows Extended Use Without "Brain Squeeze"
The Red LED Light and the White LED light can't be simultaneously used so if the white LED light is turned on, the Red LED light is off, and vice versa.
Hubby loves his new PowerTek Flash LED Headlamp and he uses it every Wednesday. It has a nice quality and it's light so it doesn't weigh his helmet down.
Some other uses for the PowerTek Flash LED Headlamp includes:
- Camping, hiking, or caving
- Running, walking, or biking
- Plumbing, electrical, or other household work
- Boating, canoeing, or kayaking
- Walking your dog where "hands-free to scoop" is important
You can purchase the PowerTek Flash LED Headlamp HERE with free shipping if you are a Prime member.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received a sample for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I tried personally and believe will be good for my readers. No other form of compensation was received. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."