Wednesday, February 25, 2015
My Nimble Craft Sewing Kit Review
When My Nimble Craft sent me their sewing kit, I was quite excited to see what's in store for me. It arrived in a black, durable zipper case with the logo of My Nimble Craft in front.
* A 60" fuss free retractable push button tape measure
* A stainless steel Travel Scissors with safety cover
* A Seam Ripper with safety cover to pick out stitches
* A sturdy Needle Threader to thread a needle fast and easy
* A neat Needle Compact with 15 sharp needles for different fabrics. To retrieve the needles, simply rotate the needle compact to the corresponding needle slot and remove the needles
* 12 Spools of Sewing Thread in various colors
* A Metal Thimble to protect your fingers from the pointy ends of needles.
* 3 Safety Pins, 3 Shirt Buttons, 3 pairs of Snap Fasteners and 2 Bead Pins - These will come in handy to mend a tear in a hurry
This sewing kit is a nice basic one and I like how it is organized. I like how I can do basic repairs at home as well as do simple crafts. The threads have very vibrant colors and I like how they're each in a spool.
I would like to see more of the pin heads as I call it, because for me, this is a must for sewing projects.
You can purchase the My Nimble Craft Sewing Kit HERE with free shipping if you are a Prime member.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received a sample for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I tried personally and believe will be good for my readers. No other form of compensation was received. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."