I was sent the Sun Si'belle the broad spectrum tinted sunscreen with an SPF30 to try and I looked forward to it.
- Light and non-greasy
- Moisturizes and hydrates all day long
- Defends skin with mineral SPF 30
- Contains antioxidants and age defying ingredients, Hyaluronic acid & CoQ10
- Tinted, leaves no white cast
- Oxybenzone-free, Toxin-free, Gluten-free, NANO particles free, Paraben-free
- EWG Safety Rating 2
- Natural and Organic ingredients
I also like that I can use this on my face without having to worry about breakouts. It absorbs quickly and I can use lotion either under or over the sunscreen because the scent isn't overpowering.
Now, I can stay protected from harmful UVA and UVBs without having to sacrifice the look of my skin. I can also apply this to my face without having to suffer from breakouts. :)
You can purchase the Sun Si'Belle Broad Spectrum Tinted Sunscreen SPF30 HERE.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received a sample for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I tried personally and believe will be good for my readers. No other form of compensation was received. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."