When I received the Symphonized NRG Bling Premium Genuine Wood Headphones, I was excited to try it because it has a "bling" on each ear bud. It looked so pretty and at the same time classy.
- Natural Wood Housing for Better Bass Response and Acoustic Performance
- Soft silicone ear buds provide a super comfortable, noise reducing fit
- Symphonized headphones are perfect for iPhones, iPods and iPads, mp3 players, CD players and more.
- Built in Microphone, Nylon Cable and Cubic Zirconia
- Gold-plated 3.5 mm audio jack for premium, no-loss sound connection to your audio device.
- NRG Bling Premium Genuine Wood Headphones with built-in mic
- carrying pouch
- 3 different sized silicone ear buds
Now for the sound, the NRG Bling Premium Genuine Wood Headphones produce a crystal clear sound but for me, there's not that much bass. Don't get me wrong, I like the bass sound but most of the time, I prefer the mellow, acoustic-type sound because it makes me relax. Too much bass sound for an extended period of time causes my head to ache so I like that these in-ear headphones produce a more mellow, acoustic-type of sound.
Thee NRG Bling Premium Genuine Wood Headphones is effective in noise-cancellation. I wouldn't use this when driving because it really does cancel the noise around me. One time, I was using this and hubby came home (without me knowing) and talked to me. I didn't know he was there and was talking to me because I'm listening to music using these headphones.
If you're into the more acoustic-type of sound, you'll like the Symphonized NRG Bling Premium Genuine Wood Headphones. :)
You can purchase the Symphonized NRG Bling Premium Genuine Headphones HERE with free shipping if you are a Prime member.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received a sample for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I tried personally and believe will be good for my readers. No other form of compensation was received. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."